Start Transforming Your Life
Our multidisciplinary weight loss program gives you clinically-directed care and support to transform your health…and your life.
Is weight loss surgery right for you?
Clinical excellence, Patient Outcomes, and Safety Are Our Focus
TULANE BARIATRIC CENTER HAS A VARIETY OF LONG TERM WEIGHT LOSS OPTIONS AND EXPERTS TO SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR TRANSFORMATION
IS WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Are you between 18 and 70 years of age?
- Do you have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of at least 35?
- Do you have a BMI greater than 35 with one or more obesity-related health conditions like diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, heartburn, or obstructive sleep apnea?
- Have you been unsuccessful in long-term weight loss?
- Are you emotionally willing to make lifestyle changes and reap the health benefits of living lighter?
With obesity affecting over 67% of the adult population in the United States, you are not alone and we are here to help. The Tulane Bariatric Center is recognized as a Comprehensive Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®). Accreditation verifies that our program meets the highest standards for patient safety and quality of care. Our team provides multidisciplinary care to patients as they prepare for Bariatric Surgery. We tailor your treatment to your life and goals.
At Tulane, we think differently about obesity. If you have tried weight loss programs that haven’t worked for you, trust Tulane’s board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians and clinical experts to work one-on-one with you to achieve your goals by tailoring the right plan to you.
We offer both medical and surgical options to ensure that every patient has a plan that leads to long-term success and a healthy life.
Get Started today! Fill out our Contact Form or call the Tulane Bariatric Center at 504-988-BARI (2274).